Aphratti Women's Long Sleeve Casual Peter Pan Collar Fit and Flare Skater Dress
USD 27.99USD 22.39
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Zipper closure
- Machine Washable/ Hand wash cold/Don't bleach/ Air Dry,low iron if needed
- Comfy fabric, soft, lightweight breathable and comfortable to skin. The length will look different depends on your height, the length from shoulder to bottom is : XS:34" , S:34" , M:35" , L:36" , XL:37" , XXL:37". Model size: Small(US Size 4),Height:5'8", Bra:34B.
- Long sleeve, high waist, above knee length, solid black and slim fit flare dress with white collar, it is a very stylish, elegant mini dress and a vitality, cute cocktail skater dress. Doll collar, concealed hook and back zipper. Formal and vintage peter pan collar casual dress, which is a perfect wear to work dress or business dress to show your profession and taste.
- Classy design makes it easily to fit any situations as a vintage long sleeve little black dress, a casual fit flare swing dress with white collar, a fashion collared skater dress for women. elegant black dress, fit and flare mini dress, short skater dress, high quality petite cocktail party dress , which easily to suit most kinds of casual or formal situation.
- Perfect for a halloween costume such as Wednesday Addams dress but could wear it again for a regular daytime, quality FABRIC and SEAM. Suitable for many occasions to be a classic long sleeve work dress for business or office, a vintage 1940s or 1930s cocktail dress for party, prom, banquet, a classic long sleeve flare dress for dating or meeting and so on.
- This is the latest style peter pan collar dress which is perfect to be a long sleeve work dress for formal office situation. Advanced fabric and new design on waist make it more comfortable and feminine as a simple but classy long sleeve black flare dress for women.
|Black Dress||Collar Dress||Collar Dress||Collar Dress||Collar Dress||Black Dress|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches; 10.4 Ounces
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : April 25, 2016